Thursday, January 1, 2009

M.B. Prt 2- Thinking and Growing

Finally, I want to talk about how this book influenced our lives. We have already discussed and thought about the book in regards to the character's lives and choices. But what did you learn, if anything? How could it help you grow? How will you love better after reading it?

1 comment:

  1. First, this is Kate and I finally got my account set up.

    I think this book has left me open to trying new experiences. Delphine is the type of person I wish I was because she takes what she is given and is able to find who she is instead of worrying about it all the time. She doesn't let life's hiccups completely consume her and I love that. Plus she is so adventurous and that is so amazing to me. I don't think I am brave enough a lot of the time.

    ReplyDelete